Power eTrack is an interactive desktop tool designed for executives active in or
supplying services to the power industry.
Subscribers receive access to unique power databases, analysis on the latest news
and deals, company profiles, expert opinion, and research reports. These are fully
integrated with innovative desktop tools for easy search, browse and data access.
The platform enables you to rapidly find data, track companies, build custom presentations,
and extract information into Word, PDF, Excel and PowerPoint formats.
- Capacity and Generation
- Power Plants
- Equipment Contracts
- Equipment Markets
- Equipment Profiles
- Transmission and Distribution
- Operational and Maintenance Costs
Industry coverage includes
- Thermal Power
- Nuclear Energy
- Hydro Power
- Large Dams
- Small Dams
- Energy Storage
- Fuel Cells
Research and Analysis
- Industry analysis and forecasts for the power markets of 90+ countries
- Market analysis reports providing insights on critical topics to top management
- Monthly statistical deal trend analysis
All major deal types are covered, including mergers and acquisitions, assets transactions,
project finance, venture capital, equity and debt offerings, and partnerships. Investor,
advisor and financier information is also provided to help you to understand which
technologies are attracting revenue, while being able to track investment, fundraising
and valuation trends by industry, technology and geography.
View detailed company profiles containing the latest operational and financial information,
assets, business areas, competitors, and SWOT analysis for top industry players.
News and Viewpoints
- Daily updated news covering the entire power industry
- Weekly and monthly reports on deals trends
- Daily and weekly summaries and opinions
Alerts and Updates
- Power eTrack is updated on a real-time basis in order to keep you up-to-date with
the latest information and analysis
- Daily news and deals alerts tailor-made to your areas of interest